Your Ultimate Kitchen Cleaning Checklist By Pros
From built-up grease to food splatters, oil stains to stubborn grime, you need to tackle everything to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria, such as E. Coli, Shigella, Salmonella, etc.
It is good to make a cleaning routine and spruce up this part of your house according to the checklist. Many professionals bring a standard checklist while performing a thorough end of lease cleaning in Canberra. A checklist includes all the important tasks, grimy areas and hard-to-reach spots that can transform the entire space without a hint of stress, especially when you are at the end of a tenancy.
If you want to keep your kitchen spotlessly clean all year round, then follow this ultimate kitchen cleaning checklist by pros. It includes cleaning tasks on daily, weekly and monthly basis so that you can achieve desired results in a streamlined manner.
Let’s Get Started!
1. Daily Kitchen Cleaning Checklist
Maintaining a tidy kitchen all day long can be a stressful task, especially if you are a working professional. According to cleaning experts, it is good to devote 20-30 minutes every day in your kitchen to get rid of food splatters, spills, crumbs, and bad odours. All you need to do is to ensure that every nook and cranny is free from dust, dirt and grime.
Make sure you have all the necessary cleaning tools and products, such as microfiber cloth, white vinegar solution, baking soda, sponge, warm water, paper towel, and a disinfectant. So, here is the checklist for day-to-day kitchen cleaning:
- Wipe down your countertops to remove food splatters, spills, and other stains.
- Clean the stovetop daily
- Wipe spills from microwave, floors and other hard surfaces after preparing your meal.
- Empty the bind
- Wash dishes before going to bed
- Sweep and mop the floor
Tip: Do not use cleaning products that contain ammonia. Instead, use eco-friendly cleaning solvents for sparkling results.
2. Weekly Cleaning Checklist
Your weekly checklist should include thorough or deep cleaning processes because you have enough time to get rid of stubborn stains and scrub built-up grease. So, here is the list of chores you need to do weekly:
- Fridge Inventory – It is good to toss spoiled or expired food items and empty containers from your fridge.
- Wipe the microwave, oven, kettle and mixer inside and out using a damp microfiber cloth and white vinegar solution.
- Deep clean your stovetop to get rid of stubborn spills and splatters.
- Disinfect the sink and faucets using baking soda
- Clean the dish drainer
- Wash and polish backsplash
- Empty your bins and sanitise it properly. You can spray natural disinfectant or baking soda to banish the unpleasant smell and germs.
- Mop the floors properly.
Tip: You can ask your spouse and kids to assist you in deep cleaning chores. This will reduce your cleaning time and make things easy for you.
3. Monthly Cleaning Checklist
You should pay attention to hard-to-reach areas, filthy spots and germ-laden surfaces while sprucing up your kitchen in Canberra on a monthly basis. You can take some time out of your busy schedule and deep clean this part of your house using eco-friendly products.
- Get rid of unwanted items, expired and empty food items from your cabinets and drawers
- Wipe down the cabinets and drawers.
- Empty your fridge and deep clean it using white vinegar solution.
Scrub the inside ways of your dishwasher and run a cycle using only dishwashing detergent in an empty machine.
- Clean underneath heavy appliances
- Deep clean your oven. Scrub the racks and sanitise the knobs and door handle.
- Sort out utensils, pans and other items and donate the unnecessary ones. This can make more space in your kitchen.
4. Checklist at the End of Your Tenancy
Do not forget to spruce up your kitchen while moving out of a rental property. Most landlords get into denial mode when it comes to returning the full bond money at the end of a tenancy due to lack of cleaning. So, here is a kitchen cleaning checklist that can help you pass the rental inspection
- Clean inside and out as well as top of all your drawers and cupboards
- Get rid of stains, grime and grease from stove top, rings, knobs and other elements.
- Clean inside and out your oven, microwave, glass, racks, trays and knobs
- Clean your fridge. Do not forget to clean beneath the heavy appliances.
- Clean the sink, drainers and drain holes
- Wipe down the countertops
- Clean and polish faucets
- Clean range hood filter and exhaust fan
- Polish splash back area
- Mop the floor
This is an ultimate kitchen cleaning checklist by pros. If you are preparing your rental property for the final inspection, then hire trained end of lease cleaners in Canberra and get your bond money back without any rental dispute. They will transform every nook and cranny, including your filthy kitchen.