Professional Cleaners Vs. Elbow Grease: Most Affordable Way To Clean
Over the years, a trend to hire professional cleaners in Canberra has emerged as more and more people are paying for their homes to be purged. These are people who don’t have the time, energy, or will to apply the elbow grease required for sanitising their residence. However, hiring professional cleaners can be expensive for some and deciding to avail their services should be made after thorough contemplation.
What is the most affordable way to clean your home? Should you hire professional cleaners in Canberra or get ready to apply elbow grease? Read on to know different scenarios and what will be the best and most affordable option in them.
When is Hiring Professional Cleaners Wise and the Most Affordable Choice?
At the end of tenancy, every tenant in Canberra is required to get the property thoroughly cleaned before moving also known as end-of-lease cleaning. During this process the entire property is purged to return it in the same clean and sanitary manner it was occupied by the tenant at the start of the tenancy. Performing end of lease cleaning is back-breaking and challenging, which is why most people hire professional end of lease cleaners in Canberra.
If your lease agreement is about to end and you are confused about what will be the most affordable option – DIY cleaning or hiring experts, then the answer will be the later. While performing the final purging of the residence, the risk of not securing the entire security deposit is higher.
The security deposit or bond money is usually one month’s rent. However, by hiring professional end of lease cleaners in Canberra tenants reduce the risk significantly because of the following reasons.
- The professionals provide bond-back guarantee
- Reputed end of lease cleaners in Canberra sanitise the properties according to a checklist and know what areas the property inspector/realtor will survey during the final inspection.
- They have the right products and equipment to deep clean the entire property
- Professionals offer additional services for cleaning carpets, upholstery, walls, ovens, etc. They help prevent deductions from the bond money, especially if any of these things are heavily soiled, and it would be hard to clean them without expert knowledge and the right tools.
Owing to these reasons it is more affordable to hire professional end of lease cleaners in Canberra than doing the end of tenancy clean-up yourself.
When is Applying Elbow Grease or DIY Cleaning the Affordable Option?
For general cleaning and upkeep of the home, it is best to undertake the task of sanitising in your hands. If the property is cleaned with time management and according to daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning checklists, then maintaining it would be easy and more affordable.
Baking soda, dishwashing liquid, hydrogen peroxide, white vinegar, microfiber cloths, lemon, rock and other affordable ingredients in the pantry can be used to clean various objects and surfaces in your home economically and by applying elbow grease. With these things, the following tasks can be completed without having to take the assistance of professional cleaners in Canberra.
- Clean and sanitise kitchen appliances like refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, coffee makers etc.
- Spot clean carpets, upholstery, walls, floors, beddings, cloths, curtains, or any other area with spillage
- Sanitise countertops, sinks, drains, high-touch surfaces, doors, windows, fixtures, mirrors/glass surfaces, etc.
- In addition, toilets, tiles, grouts, bathtubs, showerheads, faucets, and other objects can be cleaned at home with natural cleaning products
If you find little time to sanitise your home, the best approach would be to make a timetable and split the chores among members of the household. Set rewards to motivate everyone to complete the tasks within a stipulated time. Regular cleaning and maintenance will make keeping your home sanitary, welcoming, and liveable.
Please note: Using these items for regular cleaning is wise, but for end of lease cleaning the best option is to hire professional cleaners in Canberra. The professionals have the right tools and products along with years of experience and knowledge of correct techniques to perform the strenuous task of end of cleaning within a few hours.
The Bottom Line
Hiring professional cleaners or applying elbow grease to clean your home is a choice, and the affordability depends on the availability of monetary resources and nature of the task.
For the end of lease cleaning in Canberra, the best option is to hire professional cleaners to avoid losing the bond money or have deductions. Optioning for DIY cleaning and applying elbow grease is ideal for general cleaning and regular upkeep of your home. Hence, make the decisions wisely and based on your best interest.